|1. Deadline & discount
- Early registration is open from 1 November 2018 until 31 December 2018.
- Early registrant enjoys 10% off from the registration fee.
- Early registration requires only number of participation that will participate in 2019.
- Normal registration starts from 1 January 2019 until 20 February 2019.
|2. How to register?
- Only teacher / lecturer should submit the registration form.
- Download and fill in the registration form from the website.
- Make payment as per methods mentioned in the registration form.
- Email the complete registration form and payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each school may register as many students as possible.
|3. Administer the competition
- One week before the competition, the competition package will be sent to schools.
- Competition package consists of the question booklet and answer sheets.
- The person in charge will safe-keeps the package before the competition day.
- The person in charge is responsible to find a suitable venue to conduct the competition.
- The person in charge is responsible to enforce the regulations of the competition, especially in making sure that the questions are not leaked before the competition day, and that the questions are not published online until one month after the competition day.
|4. Returning the Answer Sheets (OMR Paper)
- The person in charge sends the answer sheets to the secretariat, latest one week after the competition day.
- The results will be announced 3 months after the competition.